Legal advice in the following international trade issues:
- Import and export laws.
- Customs laws.
- Palestinian and Israeli commercial law.
- Military orders related to trade.
- Cargo delays and damage.
- Import and export licenses.
- Licenses for the entry of certain goods to Palestine.
- Bet El procedures.
- Review import and export related legal documents.
- Goods entry prevention under penalty of dual-use.
- Direct import barriers and bypassing the Israeli distributor.
- Resolving dispute through Arbitration, mediation, or judicial process.
- Commercial Agencies and distribution agreements.
- Trademark and Intellectual Property.
- Review any legal documents in Hebrew and English such as courts decisions, rules and regulations, correspondence with official or legal institutions.